- Manufacturer / Brand
- Radionette; Oslo
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF with regeneration
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 25 cm = 9.8 inch
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Elite 3 - Radionette; Oslo
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 400 x 390 x 160 mm / 15.7 x 15.4 x 6.3 inch
- Price in first year of sale
- 215.00 NKr
- Mentioned in
- Norwegian Historical Radio Society
- Model page created by Ernst Rykkje. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 138 models, 128 with images and 46 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Radionette; Oslo