- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Radio Products Manufacturing Co. (RPM); Chicago, IL
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF without regeneration
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries / 4 & 90 & 4.5 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 52 - Radio Products Manufacturing
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 31 x 10 x 12 inch / 787 x 254 x 305 mm
Three dials (primary tuning control knobs). Same as model 50, in solid walnut cabinet, plate glass front above panels. "A" storage battery or dry cell, "B" 90 volts, and "C" 4.5 volts.
Listed as RPM-52 in "Vintage Radio".
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 23 lb (23 lb 0 oz) / 10.442 kg
- Price in first year of sale
- 135.00 $
- Source of data
- Radio Collector`s Guide 1921-1932
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Radio Industry, April 1925, p.42
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- Vintage Radio 1887-1929, Greenwood's Classic Pictorial Album (2nd Edition, p.250)
- Model page created by Peter Rutishauser. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 23 models, 10 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Radio Products Manufacturing Co. (RPM); Chicago, IL