- Manufacturer / Brand
- Radio-Select, F. Spire; Paris
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC)
- Permanent or electro-dynamic (moving coil), system not known yet.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Select Metal - Radio-Select, F. Spire; Paris
- Tablemodel, high profile (upright - NOT Cathedral nor decorative).
5 lampes métalliques.
- Price in first year of sale
- 495.00 FRF
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (Radio Constructeur, No. 8, 10.05.1937)
- Model page created by Mark Hippenstiel. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 58 models, 42 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Radio-Select, F. Spire; Paris