FM Wireless Microphone 33-1076
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Radio Shack (Tandy, Realistic, Micronta); USA
- Commercial Transmitter (TX not Transceiver)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- FM Broadcast Band Only
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / LM44: 1 x 1,5 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: FM Wireless Microphone 33-1076 - Radio Shack Tandy, Realistic,
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
1 Varactor Diode, 3 Silicon Transistors.
- 88-108 MHz. (FM Broadcast Band)
- Field Strength: 50 microvolts/m at 15 meters (Open area)
- Transmitting Range: Up to 200 ft. (60m) (Outdoors) 100ft (30m) (Indoors)
- Modulation Bandwidth: +/- 75 kHz
- Battery Life: Approx. 40-50 hours
- Battery Type: RM-675 Mercury type (23-1521)
Made in China.
- Mentioned in
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1282 models, 1163 with images and 111 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Radio Shack (Tandy, Realistic, Micronta); USA