Pizza Hut Radio 12-905
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Radio Shack (Tandy, Realistic, Micronta); USA
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 1 x 9 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Pizza Hut Radio 12-905 - Radio Shack Tandy, Realistic,
- Design Radio or Novelty / Gadget - fancy or unusual shape.
Pizza Hut© Radio 12-905 with Headphones.
Includes feather-light pan-pizza headphones with adjustable headband.
Rotary volume and AM tuning controls.
- Price in first year of sale
- 12.95 $
- Mentioned in
- Radio Shack Catalog (1987, no.406, page 79.)
- Model page created by Noemi Erb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1222 models, 1099 with images and 108 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Radio Shack (Tandy, Realistic, Micronta); USA