Realistic Lunavox Designer Series 1
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Radio Shack (Tandy, Realistic, Micronta); USA
- 1980 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Realistic Lunavox Designer Series 1 - Radio Shack Tandy, Realistic,
- Design Radio or Novelty / Gadget - fancy or unusual shape.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 0 x 5.75 x 0 inch / 0 x 146 x 0 mm
Made in Japan.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1231 models, 1108 with images and 109 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Radio Shack (Tandy, Realistic, Micronta); USA