- Manufacturer / Brand
- Radio Voltaire; Paris
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s); Reflex
- Tuned circuits
- 5 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 1 x 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 12 cm = 4.7 inch
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Transidyne Superquatre - Radio Voltaire; Paris
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
The second IF stage (2nd transistor OC45) is reflexed as the first AF stage.
- Price in first year of sale
- 18,500.00 FRF
- Source of data
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Mentioned in
- Revue Haut-Parleur n°1011
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Radio- pratique 1959
- Model page created by Eddy Rischmann. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 39 models, 35 with images and 21 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Radio Voltaire; Paris