Collectors Edition Radio OTR-2002
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Randix Industries LTD, Milford MA
- 1990 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Cosmo Communications Corp; CDN
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Cassette-Recorder or -Player
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Collectors Edition Radio OTR-2002 - Randix Industries LTD, Milford
- Table-Cathedral-Type (upright, round top or gothic arch, not rounded edges only).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 11 x 13 x 7 inch / 279 x 330 x 178 mm
Compare with the most similar but 220 V European version: Swing Collectors Edition Radio OTR-2002.
Made in Hong Kong
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 13 models, 11 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Randix Industries LTD, Milford MA