Auto Color C-1418 Ch= C1
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Rank Arena, Rank Industries Australia Pty. Ltd; Australia.
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 240 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Auto Color C-1418 Ch= C1 - Rank Arena, Rank Industries
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 456 x 337 x 372 mm / 18 x 13.3 x 14.6 inch
Portable, VHF/UHF rotary tuner, fidelity speaker, white or teak woodgrain cabinet, twin telescopic aerials, plugs into any mains power point.
MADE IN JAPAN BY NEC
- Price in first year of sale
- 539.00 AUS $
- Mentioned in
- Mingay's Price Service (Aug 1982.)
- Model page created by Martin Kent. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 61 models, 61 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Rank Arena, Rank Industries Australia Pty. Ltd; Australia.