C-2012 Ch= 8PWC
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Rank Arena, Rank Industries Australia Pty. Ltd; Australia.
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 240 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: C-2012 Ch= 8PWC - Rank Arena, Rank Industries
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 670 x 460 x 470 mm / 26.4 x 18.1 x 18.5 inch
48 cm (20") table VHF/UHF colour television receiver.
Mobile mono column stand on castors Type TX-6 available as an optional extra for $32.90
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 35 kg / 77 lb 1.5 oz (77.093 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 649.00 AUS $
- Mentioned in
- Mingay's Price Service (Aug 1978.)
- Model page created by Martin Kent. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 61 models, 61 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Rank Arena, Rank Industries Australia Pty. Ltd; Australia.