Broadcast & SW
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Rawls & Co., W.C.; Norfolk, VA
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Broadcast & SW - Rawls & Co., W.C.; Norfolk, VA
- 6 or 9 tubes?
- Source of data
- Radio Collector`s Guide 1921-1932
- Model page created by Peter Rutishauser. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2 models, 1 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Rawls & Co., W.C.; Norfolk, VA