263AE Ch= 63AE (Later version)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Raycophone Ltd., Sydney
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 175 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 240 Volt
- 2 Loudspeakers
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 263AE Ch= 63AE - Raycophone Ltd., Sydney
- Console, Lowboy (legs < 50 %).
This was the later version of this chassis, with a 2A7 in place of the 57 and a 2B7 in place of the 55.
By December, 1933, the price was reduced to £29/19/6.
- Price in first year of sale
- 37.50 Aus£
- Mentioned in
- Wireless Weekly 7/7/33 P34.
|_Wireless Weekly Jul 7, 1933, Page 34||720 KB|
- Documents regarding this model
- Model page created by Stuart Irwin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 44 models, 29 with images and 10 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Raycophone Ltd., Sydney