Lectron Series 1 Add-On #1
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Raytheon Mfg. Co.; Cambridge, MA
- Kit (Parts plus instruction) or building instructions only
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Tuned circuits
- 1 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 9 Volt
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Lectron Series 1 Add-On #1 - Raytheon Mfg. Co.; Cambridge,
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 170 x 55 x 110 mm / 6.7 x 2.2 x 4.3 inch
"See thru" transistorized blocks that connect magnetically to form working experiments that you can see and hear - developed by Egger (-Lectron), Germany.
Macalaster Scientific Co., a division of Raytheon Education Co., imported this system and developed the special instruction manual. This Add-On #1 Box - combined with Series 1 - allowed additional experiments. Content: 2 building blocks and antenna wire (see top of box); allows to build a simple AM broadcast amplifier.
Price for Raytheon employees: 2.25 $ plus 0.25 $ postage, sales tax.
From about 1973 on sale by Kimble Products (#MW904) for US$ 7.50
- Price in first year of sale
- 5.00 USD
- Source of data
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Model page created by Günther Stabe † 19.8.20. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 307 models, 148 with images and 223 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Raytheon Mfg. Co.; Cambridge, MA