12Q4 Ch= RC-338
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- RCA (RCA Victor Co. Inc.); New York (NY)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: RCA Manufacturing || Victor Talking Machine
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and more than two Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Powered by external power supply or a main unit.
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 12 inch = 30.5 cm
- Power out
- 10 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 12Q4 Ch= RC-338 - RCA RCA Victor Co. Inc.; New
- Tablemodel, Tombstone = decorative upright, not cathedral but can have rounded edges.
Eight bands. Three plug-in AC power supplies available: PSU10A, PSU10B and PSU10C. Power supply PSU10E is for 117 or 234 Volt DC-line.
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Source of data
- Collector's Guide to Antique Radios 4. Edition
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 11 = ca. 1940 and before
- Mentioned in
- Guide to Old Radios
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Machine Age to Jet Age III
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- Cathedral & Tombstone Radios (page 215.)
- Other Models
Here you find 5011 models, 2989 with images and 4059 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from RCA (RCA Victor Co. Inc.); New York (NY)