1-F-2 Ch= RC-1201A
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- RCA (RCA Victor Co. Inc.); New York (NY)
- 1960 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: RCA Manufacturing || Victor Talking Machine
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 10700 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 8 FM circuit(s)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 117 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 1-F-2 Ch= RC-1201A - RCA RCA Victor Co. Inc.; New
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Circuit diagram reference
- Beitman Radio Diagrams Vol. 21, 1961
- Model page created by Egon Penker. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4996 models, 2952 with images and 4042 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from RCA (RCA Victor Co. Inc.); New York (NY)