1-C-1E "The Trimflair" Ch= RC-1202E
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- RCA (RCA Victor Co. Inc.); New York (NY)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: RCA Manufacturing || Victor Talking Machine
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60 cycles, 110 to 120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical
- Power out
- 0.75 W (1 W max.)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 1-C-1E "The Trimflair" Ch= RC-1202E - RCA RCA Victor Co. Inc.; New
- Tablemodel with Clock ((Alarm-) Clock Radio).
The RCA 1-C-1E is an AC operated 5 tube BC band clock radio. BC band tuning range is 540 to 1600kHz. Uses Qty(1) Elliptical PM 3" x 5" speaker. Has built-in ferrite antenna. Cabinet color is Shell White.
Further information in this article: "The RCA chassis RC-1202 including suffixes" - explains the many suffixes for chassis RC-1202.
- Circuit diagram reference
- Beitman Radio Diagrams Vol. 21, 1961
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (RCA Datasheet "1960 No. 22", dated 3-27-61)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (RCA Datasheet "1960 No. 18", dated 8-26-60)
- Literature/Schematics (3)
- Beitman Radio Diagrams, Vol. 21, 1961 (Page 134)
- Literature/Schematics (4)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Date Nov. 1961, set 554, folder 10.)
- Model page created by Egon Penker. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4996 models, 2952 with images and 4042 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from RCA (RCA Victor Co. Inc.); New York (NY)