21T9115U Ch= KCS117B
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- RCA (RCA Victor Co. Inc.); New York (NY)
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: RCA Manufacturing || Victor Talking Machine
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110 - 120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 5 inch = 12.7 cm
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 21T9115U Ch= KCS117B - RCA RCA Victor Co. Inc.; New
- 21" b/w TV with US standard VHF Tuner Channels 2 thru 13, 14 thru 83 UHF. Tubes UHF: 19.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Date 3-59, Set 436, Folder 2)
- Model page created by Egon Penker. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5013 models, 2990 with images and 4060 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from RCA (RCA Victor Co. Inc.); New York (NY)