240K495U, 240K495XU CH= KCS127M, MX
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- RCA (RCA Victor Co. Inc.); New York (NY)
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: RCA Manufacturing || Victor Talking Machine
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110 - 120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 240K495U, 240K495XU CH= KCS127M, MX - RCA RCA Victor Co. Inc.; New
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- 21" b/w Television Receiver, Picture tube: 21EQP4, Some models are equipped with continuous UHF tuner, tube quantity UHF: 19 or 20.
Tuning Range: TV - Channels 2 thru 13 VHF, 14 thru 84 UHF.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Date 11-59, Set 461, Folder 1)
- Model page created by Egon Penker. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5013 models, 2989 with images and 4060 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from RCA (RCA Victor Co. Inc.); New York (NY)