3KG4 Assembly Kit, 6 Transistor
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- RCA (RCA Victor Co. Inc.); New York (NY)
- 1968 ??
- Kit (Parts plus instruction) or building instructions only
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: RCA Manufacturing || Victor Talking Machine
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 3KG4 Assembly Kit, 6 Transistor - RCA RCA Victor Co. Inc.; New
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
Kit for assembling a six transistor battery-operated AM pocket radio.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5013 models, 2990 with images and 4060 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from RCA (RCA Victor Co. Inc.); New York (NY)