45X-12 Ch= RC-459D 2nd Production
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- RCA (RCA Victor Co. Inc.); New York (NY)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: RCA Manufacturing || Victor Talking Machine
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 105-125 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 5 inch = 12.7 cm
- Power out
- 1 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 45X-12 Ch= RC-459D [2nd Production] - RCA RCA Victor Co. Inc.; New
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 9.75 x 6.62 x 6 inch / 248 x 168 x 152 mm
Extra-large, built-in Magic Loop Antenna. Multicolor clock-dial. Molded cabinet of Antique Ivory finish.
Price in 1941, might have still been sold later.
- Price in first year of sale
- 14.95 $
- Source of data
- RCA Victor Service Notes "Red Book" Series
- Model page created by John Kusching. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5106 models, 3206 with images and 4129 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from RCA (RCA Victor Co. Inc.); New York (NY)