Cathode Ray Oscillograph 160
RCA (RCA Victor Co. Inc.); New York (NY)
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- RCA (RCA Victor Co. Inc.); New York (NY)
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: RCA Manufacturing || Victor Talking Machine
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 105-125 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Cathode Ray Oscillograph 160 - RCA RCA Victor Co. Inc.; New
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 8 x 14.37 x 19.5 inch / 203 x 365 x 495 mm
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 30 lb (30 lb 0 oz) / 13.620 kg
- Source of data
- RCA Victor Service Notes "Red Book" Series
- Model page created by John Kusching. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5023 models, 3022 with images and 4062 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from RCA (RCA Victor Co. Inc.); New York (NY)