CRM-P2B-5 Ch= 555528
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- RCA (RCA Victor Co. Inc.); New York (NY)
- 1960 ?
- Citizen Band Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: RCA Manufacturing || Victor Talking Machine
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 1650 kHz
- Wave bands
- Short Wave (SW only)
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Storage batteries (perhaps also batteries) / 110 - 120 AC / 6 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: CRM-P2B-5 Ch= 555528 - RCA RCA Victor Co. Inc.; New
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Sams photofact, set 538, folder 10, date 7-61, features the RCA Model CRM-P2B-5 with different chassis. The difference is the power supply.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 538 folder 10 date 7-61)
- Model page created by Peter Hoddow. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5011 models, 2989 with images and 4059 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from RCA (RCA Victor Co. Inc.); New York (NY)