Industrial A Battery - 1.5 volt VS106
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- RCA (RCA Victor Co. Inc.); New York (NY)
- 1950 ??
- Power supply/conditioner or battery or charger
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: RCA Manufacturing || Victor Talking Machine
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Is a battery or storage battery / 1.5 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Special material, described in the notes.
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Industrial A Battery - 1.5 volt VS106 - RCA RCA Victor Co. Inc.; New
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 2.625 x 4.375 x 2.625 inch / 67 x 111 x 67 mm
The RCA VS106 is a zinc-carbon storage battery commonly used for instruments, test equipment, and hobby use. It has a paper jacket and screw terminals. Suggested current range is 0 - 1000 mA.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 1 lb 7 oz (1.438 lb) / 0.653 kg
- Price in first year of sale
- 0.51 USD
- Mentioned in
- Allied Radio Catalog (Knight) (1950, page 131)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- RCA Battery Manual, 1962
- Model page created by David Erali. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5010 models, 2989 with images and 4058 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from RCA (RCA Victor Co. Inc.); New York (NY)