- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- alternative name: RCA Manufacturing || Victor Talking Machine
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries
- - For headphones or amp.
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Radiola 25 AR-919 - RCA RCA Victor Co. Inc.; New
- Tablemodel, slant panel.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 28 x 10 x 19 inch / 711 x 254 x 483 mm
- Price in first year of sale
- 165.00 $
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 1 = 1931/1934 (for 1919-1931)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- Radio Broadcast, Jan. 1926, p. 305
Collections | Museums | Literature
The model Radiola 25 is part of the collections of the following members.