Radiola R-5 Radiolette DC fixed reaction
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- RCA (RCA Victor Co. Inc.); New York (NY)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: RCA Manufacturing || Victor Talking Machine
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF with regeneration; Screengrid 1926-1935
- Tuned circuits
- 2 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Direct Current supply (DC) / 110 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Radiola R-5 Radiolette DC [fixed reaction] - RCA RCA Victor Co. Inc.; New
- Table-Cathedral-Type (upright, round top or gothic arch, not rounded edges only).
Reaction is fixed (not variable) right knob is the mains switch. Also an AC model with fixed reaction and an AC model 5X with reaction control.
Push-pull af output.
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Source of data
- The Radio Collector's Directory and Price Guide 1921 - 1965
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 3 = 1933 and before
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- RCA Victor Service Notes "Red Book" Series
- Other Models
Here you find 4999 models, 2975 with images and 4046 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from RCA (RCA Victor Co. Inc.); New York (NY)