- Manufacturer / Brand
- RCA Victor Radio S.A., São Paulo
- 1952 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 100-220 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Radiola BR252 - RCA Victor Radio S.A., São
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Model page created by Meyer Rochwerger. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 15 models, 10 with images and 5 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from RCA Victor Radio S.A., São Paulo
The model Radiola is part of the collections of the following members.