Radiola E105A Ch= RC594C
- Manufacturer / Brand
- RCA Victor Radio S.A., São Paulo
- 1947 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 105-125 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 12.7 cm = 5 inch
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Radiola E105A Ch= RC594C - RCA Victor Radio S.A., São
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 298 x 196 x 156 mm / 11.7 x 7.7 x 6.1 inch
Model Radiola E105A was manufactured for RCA Victor Radio S/A (Rio de Janeiro / Brazil). It has two wave bands (BC/SW), unlike model Radiola E105, which has only one waveband (BC).
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 3.2 kg / 7 lb 0.8 oz (7.048 lb)
- Model page created by Francisco Eduardo Chaves Sefer. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 14 models, 9 with images and 4 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from RCA Victor Radio S.A., São Paulo