Radiola Loud Speaker UZ-1325
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- RCA (RCA Victor Co. Inc.); New York (NY)
- Loudspeaker, headphone or earphone
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: RCA Manufacturing || Victor Talking Machine
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Radiola Loud Speaker UZ-1325 - RCA RCA Victor Co. Inc.; New
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 308 x 642 x 200 mm / 12.1 x 25.3 x 7.9 inch
- The UZ-1325, introduced in August 1924, superseded the UZ-1320 of 1923. It was remarkable cheaper: $ 25.- instead of $ 36.50. Horn is made of hard rubber; base made of aluminum or steel. Coil resistance is 2000 Ohm.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 2.4 kg / 5 lb 4.6 oz (5.286 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 25.00 $
- Mentioned in
- Radio Manufacturers of the 1920's, Vol. 3 (p.29)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Radio Horn Speaker Encyclopedia, by Floyd A.Paul
- Model page created by Alessandro De Poi. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5008 models, 2981 with images and 4057 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from RCA (RCA Victor Co. Inc.); New York (NY)
The model Radiola Loud Speaker is part of the collections of the following members.