- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- RCA (RCA Victor Co. Inc.); New York (NY)
- 9999 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: RCA Manufacturing || Victor Talking Machine
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110-120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: RLA19G Olive/White - RCA RCA Victor Co. Inc.; New
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
RCA AC Operated Table Top AM Radio Model RLA19G.
Tuning Range: AM 540 - 1600 kHz.
Power Consumption 9 Watts.
See also: RCA RLA19T Brown/White.
- Model page created by Franz Scharner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4960 models, 2927 with images and 4018 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from RCA (RCA Victor Co. Inc.); New York (NY)