Superette (Radiolette) R7-AC
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- RCA (RCA Victor Co. Inc.); New York (NY)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: RCA Manufacturing || Victor Talking Machine
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 175 kHz; 1 AF stage(s); Anode bend detection
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 105-125 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Power out
- 3 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Superette R7-AC - RCA RCA Victor Co. Inc.; New
- Tablemodel, Tombstone = decorative upright, not cathedral but can have rounded edges.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 14 x 19 x 10 inch / 356 x 483 x 254 mm
Push-pull af output.
Stein calls this radio Radiolette.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 37 lb (37 lb 0 oz) / 16.798 kg
- Price in first year of sale
- 69.00 $
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Source of data
- Radio Collector`s Guide 1921-1932
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 1 = 1931/1934 (for 1919-1931)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 2 = 1932 and before
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- RCA Victor Service Notes "Red Book" Series
- Literature/Schematics (3)
- Machine Age to Jet Age II (page 243.)
- Literature/Schematics (4)
- Cathedral & Tombstone Radios (page 221.)
- Other Models
Here you find 4996 models, 2952 with images and 4042 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from RCA (RCA Victor Co. Inc.); New York (NY)