Unknown Gramophone Console
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- RCA (RCA Victor Co. Inc.); New York (NY)
- 1937 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: RCA Manufacturing || Victor Talking Machine
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 460 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast plus 2 Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110 or 220 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 31 cm = 12.2 inch
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Unknown [Gramophone Console] - RCA RCA Victor Co. Inc.; New
- Console with any shape - in general
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 665 x 960 x 410 mm / 26.2 x 37.8 x 16.1 inch
This radio is believed to have an RCA chassis and was manufactured for export for the Gramophone Co, Ltd., Essex. The magic eye 6U5 is from 1937.
- Model page created by Nigel Hulse. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5008 models, 2981 with images and 4057 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from RCA (RCA Victor Co. Inc.); New York (NY)