VHF Hi-Low 16S100
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- RCA (RCA Victor Co. Inc.); New York (NY)
- 1978 ??
- Commercial Transmitter & Receiver (TRX not Amateur)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: RCA Manufacturing || Victor Talking Machine
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries / 4 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: VHF Hi-Low 16S100 - RCA RCA Victor Co. Inc.; New
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
Handheld transceiver. Four X-tal channels VHF Hi-Low 30-50 / 150-174 MHz.
Made in Japan.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5013 models, 2990 with images and 4060 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from RCA (RCA Victor Co. Inc.); New York (NY)