Victor Radio R32
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- RCA (RCA Victor Co. Inc.); New York (NY)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: RCA Manufacturing || Victor Talking Machine
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF (Tuned-Radio-Frequency but use of regeneration unknown); 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 4 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 9 inch = 22.9 cm
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Victor Radio R32 - RCA RCA Victor Co. Inc.; New
- Console, Lowboy (legs < 50 %).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 28 x 39 x 16 inch / 711 x 991 x 406 mm
Power socket and phono input for Electrola electric record player.
Amplifier chassis = Victor 245.
- Price in first year of sale
- 155.00 $
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Source of data
- The Radio Collector's Directory and Price Guide 1921 - 1965
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 1 = 1931/1934 (for 1919-1931)
- Mentioned in
- Collector's Guide to Antique Radios 4. Edition
- Other Models
Here you find 4961 models, 2931 with images and 4018 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from RCA (RCA Victor Co. Inc.); New York (NY)