2214 - 2214B
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Soundesign Corporation; Jersey City, NJ
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 2214 - 2214B - Soundesign Corporation; Jersey
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 80 x 130 x 40 mm / 3.1 x 5.1 x 1.6 inch
Made in Hong Kong
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 105 models, 75 with images and 2 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Soundesign Corporation; Jersey City, NJ