Lincoln Nine Transistor TR-970
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Realtone Electronics Corp.; New York
- 1963 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Realtone, NY
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Tuned circuits
- 5 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Lincoln Nine Transistor TR-970 - Realtone Electronics Corp.;
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 114 x 155 x 42 mm / 4.5 x 6.1 x 1.7 inch
Lincoln Nine Transistor (unproven type: TR-970);
LW: 130...400 kHz (also named "Marine Band")
MW: 540...1600 kHz (Standard Band) with markings for Civil Defense
SW: 4,0...12 MHz.
Seperate ferrite rod antennas for MW/SW and LW.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Collector's Guide To TrR1 Bunis trans.94 (Model info on page 145)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 130 models, 116 with images and 23 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Realtone Electronics Corp.; New York