- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Soundesign Corporation; Jersey City, NJ
- 1980 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 117 or 4 x 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 2444 - Soundesign Corporation; Jersey
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
Soundesign 2444 [2444-(A)] Deluxe Multiband Radio;
AM: 540 - 1600 KHz, FM/TV1: 57 - 108 MHz,
TV2: 161 - 216 MHz, Weather: 162.5 MHz,
earphones jack, 5 W mains power consumption.
Made in Hong Kong
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 108 models, 79 with images and 4 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Soundesign Corporation; Jersey City, NJ