Citizens Band Transceiver CR-142
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Regency (brand of I.D.E.A.)
- 1975 ??
- Citizen Band Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Idea (I.D.E.A.)
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- Short Wave (SW only)
- Power type and voltage
- Line plus power jack, mostly with battery or storage battery / Either AC: 117V or Battery: 13.8 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Citizens Band Transceiver CR-142 - Regency brand of I.D.E.A.
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
23 AM channels.
Made in Japan.
- Mentioned in
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 66 models, 55 with images and 30 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Regency (brand of I.D.E.A.)