- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Regency (brand of I.D.E.A.)
- Audio Amplifier or -mixer
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Idea (I.D.E.A.)
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110 - 120 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: HF-50K - Regency brand of I.D.E.A.
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- The Regency Div. Model HF-50K is an AC operated 4 Tube Audio Amplifier.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Date 11-58, Set 421, Folder 13)
- Model page created by Egon Penker. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 66 models, 55 with images and 30 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Regency (brand of I.D.E.A.)