- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Regency (brand of I.D.E.A.)
- 1969 ?
- Citizen Band Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Idea (I.D.E.A.)
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Transceiver; ZF/IF 7500 kHz
- Wave bands
- Short Wave (SW only)
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 117 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Imperial II - Regency brand of I.D.E.A.
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 11.5 x 5.25 x 9.5 inch / 292 x 133 x 241 mm
23 channels cb radio with double side band reduced carrier and two 6AQ5A push-pull modulator.
- Price in first year of sale
- 359.00 $
- Model page created by Gonzalo Moncada-Jimenez. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 66 models, 55 with images and 30 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Regency (brand of I.D.E.A.)