Monitoradio All Transistor TM-H1
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Regency (brand of I.D.E.A.)
- 1968 ??
- Commercial Receiver (may include amateur bands)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Idea (I.D.E.A.)
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superhet, double/triple conversion
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 117 or 12 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Monitoradio All Transistor TM-H1 - Regency brand of I.D.E.A.
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
Crystal controlled FM receiver with one channel. Frequency range 137 - 174 MHz.
- Model page created by Aldo Andreani. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 66 models, 55 with images and 30 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Regency (brand of I.D.E.A.)