- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Regency (brand of I.D.E.A.)
- Commercial Receiver (may include amateur bands)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Idea (I.D.E.A.)
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superhet, double/triple conversion; ZF/IF 455/10700 kHz
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Line plus power jack, mostly with battery or storage battery / 117 / 12 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Power out
- 3 W (5 W max.)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Monitoradio/Scanner TMR-4H - Regency brand of I.D.E.A.
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 5.625 x 2.3125 x 9 inch / 143 x 59 x 229 mm
4 channels. 150-174 MHz.
Made in USA.
- Mentioned in
- -- Original-techn. papers. (12-72)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 66 models, 55 with images and 30 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Regency (brand of I.D.E.A.)