Range Gain 23 Ch CB radio
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Regency (brand of I.D.E.A.)
- 1965 ??
- Citizen Band Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Idea (I.D.E.A.)
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- Short Wave (SW only)
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Storage batteries (perhaps also batteries)
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Range Gain 23 Ch CB radio - Regency brand of I.D.E.A.
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 11.5 x 5.25 x 10 inch / 292 x 133 x 254 mm
CB radio, 23 channels, with vibrator for mobile use.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 22 lb (22 lb 0 oz) / 9.988 kg
- Model page created by Gottfried Silberhorn. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 66 models, 55 with images and 30 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Regency (brand of I.D.E.A.)