FM TeleVerter (Tele Verter) RC-103
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Regency (brand of I.D.E.A.)
- 1958 ?
- Pre-stage (adaptor for SW/FM/VHF/UHF incl. built-in), Frequency converter
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Idea (I.D.E.A.)
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries / AA: 3 x 1.5 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: FM TeleVerter RC-103 - Regency brand of I.D.E.A.
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
The Regency Model RC-103 is a Battery Operated Transitorized FM Converter.
TV Receiver: Channel 3 or 4.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Date 5-58, Set 397, Folder 11)
- Model page created by Egon Penker. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 66 models, 55 with images and 30 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Regency (brand of I.D.E.A.)