Signal Booster DB400
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Regency (brand of I.D.E.A.)
- 1951 ?
- RF (Radio Frequency-) Amplifier
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Idea (I.D.E.A.)
- Main principle
- Radio Frequency Amplification only
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 117 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Signal Booster DB400 - Regency brand of I.D.E.A.
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
Television signal booster for channels 2 to 13. Also available in blonde finish.
- Price in first year of sale
- 32.50 USD
- Mentioned in
- Radio Electronics (U.S. Magazine) (January 1951)
- Model page created by Tom Seeger. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 66 models, 55 with images and 30 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Regency (brand of I.D.E.A.)