Signal Booster DB-410A
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Regency (brand of I.D.E.A.)
- 1953 ?
- RF (Radio Frequency-) Amplifier
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Idea (I.D.E.A.)
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- Radio Frequency Amplification only
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 105-125 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Bakelite or Plastics (type unknown)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Signal Booster DB-410A - Regency brand of I.D.E.A.
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 5.25 x 4.2 x 3.3 inch / 133 x 107 x 84 mm
TV booster for VHF bands.
12 W power consumption.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 66 models, 55 with images and 30 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Regency (brand of I.D.E.A.)