Signal Booster DB-520
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Regency (brand of I.D.E.A.)
- 1950 ?
- RF (Radio Frequency-) Amplifier
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Idea (I.D.E.A.)
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- RF-Circuit or wave trap (separate, can also be an antenna with amp.)
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 105 - 125 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Bakelite or Plastics (type unknown)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Signal Booster DB-520 - Regency brand of I.D.E.A.
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Regency Signal Booster DB-520;
For US VHF channels 2-6 and 7-13.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 66 models, 55 with images and 30 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Regency (brand of I.D.E.A.)