- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Regency (brand of I.D.E.A.)
- 1956 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Idea (I.D.E.A.)
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- TRF with diode detector
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 3 x 1,5 Volt
- - only for Earphone!
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Transistorized XR-2 - Regency brand of I.D.E.A.
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- The Regency XR-2 is a portable AM transistorized Receiver (like a Boys Radio).
Red plastic, no volume control, no speaker, earphone is wired in.
- Model page created by Franz Scharner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 66 models, 55 with images and 30 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Regency (brand of I.D.E.A.)