- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Regentone Products / Radio Television; Romford, Isleworth, London
- 1961 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 475 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 5 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 2 x 6 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 5 inch = 12.7 cm
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: BT14 - Regentone Products / Radio
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 247 x 162 x 77 mm / 9.7 x 6.4 x 3 inch
Chassis same as RGD model B58.
Battery used is 2x PP1 (2x 6V).
- Source of data
- Radio And Television Servicing books (R&TVS)
- Model page created by Keith Staines. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 146 models, 85 with images and 100 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Regentone Products / Radio Television; Romford, Isleworth, London