- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Regentone Products / Radio Television; Romford, Isleworth, London
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 470/10700 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 4 x 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 3.5 inch = 8.9 cm
- Power out
- 0.3 W (max.)
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: TR419 - Regentone Products / Radio
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 9 x 6.25 x 2.75 inch / 229 x 159 x 70 mm
Same chassis and circuit as Kolster Brandes KR019
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 4 lb 0 oz (4 lb) / 1.816 kg
- Model page created by Mike Edwards. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 146 models, 85 with images and 100 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Regentone Products / Radio Television; Romford, Isleworth, London