Antenna Coupler RF-675
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- RF Communications, Inc.; Rochester, N.Y.
- 1955 ??
- Antenna (Aerial) or Coupler
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Main principle
- RF-Circuit or wave trap (separate, can also be an antenna with amp.)
- Wave bands
- Short Wave (SW only)
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Antenna Coupler RF-675 - RF Communications, Inc.;
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 200 x 200 x 300 mm / 7.9 x 7.9 x 11.8 inch
SW Antenna Coupler. 200 W belastbar. Z= 50 Ohm.
- Model page created by August Weidenholzer. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 18 models, 12 with images and 8 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from RF Communications, Inc.; Rochester, N.Y.